HR Specialist - Fashion - Chalhoub Group
JOBLUX - UAE , United Arab Emirates
Our leading luxury fashion vertical are looking for a highly emotionally intelligent, proactive, passionate Human Resources professional with a flexible and agile approach to support the business with strategic consulting on people engagement.
You will be responsible for a mix of projects designed to improve the effectiveness of HR services, processes, and programs designed to align HR solutions with key business initiatives. The mix will consist of HR strategic consulting including process improvement, and operational activities including improving HR's service delivery model and data collection, reporting and analysis.
You will be people oriented with a flair for building trusted relationships at all levels of an organization as well as a healthy curiosity. You will be joining a dynamic team and business where being solutions oriented, focused on results and a great team player are valued.
Main Responsibilities:Strategic Support:
Operate as an internal consultant to CHRO in the identification, development, and implementation of HR processes.
Provide support in the areas of:
Partner with HR departments to ensure consistency on philosophies and alignment with business goals.
Support implementation of the HR processes, report design and development.
Assist in the development, monitoring and improvement of HR policies, practices and programs.
Assist in identifying data needs, data sources, data collection tools, performance targets and benchmarks, and assessment methodologies.
Support a strategic, proactive HR approach through effective communication, meaningful leadership development and a sharp focus on employee engagement.
- Ensure smooth workflow with third party providers for Employee Satisfaction surveys
- Assist in developing action plans to improve the results of the Employee Satisfaction surveys.
- Design and implement new initiatives
- Liaise with management, regional HR and operational managers to identify, develop and implement strategic organizational effectiveness initiatives
- Research and deliver a summary of best practices as a basis for any new project
- Follow up closely on the implementation of the initiatives to ensure the success of all new projects
- Responsible for updating and improving the initiatives throughout their life cycle.
- Monitor Group HR initiatives and support the managers in addressing potential and actual issues as necessary to achieve the department’s objectives
- Design and follow-up on the implementation of HR KPIs for all HR functions
- Monitor and track HR metrics including preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual summary data for business review.
- Assist the department in all tasks that involve redefining the image of the Group HR
- Assist the department in communicating with employees about all HR products and services.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor degree in HR, business or any related field
Previous experience: Minimum 7years of relevant experience in HR
Experience working within a retail environment required
Languages: Fluent in English
We can offer you :
The opportunity to build a career with a world-class luxury retail leader.
The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub.
Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands.
Onsite canteen serving daily lunch.