About this job
Sr Client Partner - Gartner
JOBLUX - Fort Myers, FL , United States
L2, a Gartner company, is looking to hire outstanding Senior Client Partner to manage accounts within several of our Industry-focused teams. Your role as a Sr. Client Partner is focused on customer service and client retention. Proactively work with clients to understand their current Marketing related business initiatives and align them to the appropriate L2 research and expertise. You will conduct client meetings over the phone with senior executives and their teams, build relationships with existing clients to ensure engagement and value from our services.
This position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing trends and topics, as well as a range of iconic consumer brands, across many industries (including retail, fashion, luxury, beauty, personal care, home care, and food/beverage, financial services, consumer electronics, and automotive).
- Analyze research to craft strategies for member brands, leveraging proprietary research tools and databases
- Develop and deliver materials for ad hoc member requests and inquiries
- Provide day-to-day account management services for assigned clients
- Key focus on driving value to existing clients (Provide proactive account management)
- Drive engagement consistently and maintain quarterly interactions with clients
- Act as a liaison between the client and L2 while working in a team environment with Account Executives and Client Strategists
- In-depth understanding of the client’s business and initiatives (Link, interpret and deliver customized research based on client’s priorities)
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
Required skills & experience
- 2-3 years of experience in client-facing consulting, research, or services role
- Domain understanding and expertise across e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and mobile
- Understanding/familiarity with large multi-brand organizations across one or more verticals including: CPG/Food, Luxury, Retail, Beauty, Beverages, Hospitality, and Auto
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel) and an ability to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with attention to detail
- Highly disciplined with a self-starter mentality; experience in start-ups and small organizations a plus
- Ability to execute plans effectively and show tangible results
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.