Internal Investigator, Loss Prevention - Madison Avenue - Barneys New York
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience. We are currently seeking full-time Loss Prevention Internal investigator at our Madison Avenue store location.
- Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment.
- Work with the internal investigation program in a market of high-volume luxury retail.
- Identify potential acts of internal activity through exception reporting, behavior observation and internal referrals.
- Participate in the store shortage reduction program, including working in partnership with specific departments.
- Perform department audit store-wide.
- Thoroughly build and document cases to support findings and resolution.
- Utilize exception reports, surveillance, and employee tips to generate cases.
- Work with outside agencies such as police, courts and legal to bring cases to resolution.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience or a Criminal Justice background a plus.
- Formalized interview/interrogation training (Wicklander a plus).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.