Receptionist - PHILIPP PLEIN International AG
JOBLUX.FR - Lugano, TI , Switzerland
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every day’s challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Reception team. In this position you will carry normal Reception duties but you will also support the Administration Office.
- Meeting, welcoming and greeting clients, visitors and employees;
- Booking meetings and meeting rooms;
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls;
- Arranging couriers and organizing shipments;
- Keeping the reception area tidy;
- Sorting and distributing daily post;
- Helping the Administration team on daily tasks;
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Monitoring logbook;
- Issuing employees and visitors badges.
- Fluent Italian and English, and preferably knowledge in another foreign language, such as French or German;
- Pleasure and enthusiasm to enrich the brand as part of our young and dynamic team;
- Willingness to work in a challenging and responsible environment and expand the professional knowledge continuously;
- Friendly and efficient;
- Good Verbal and written communication skills;
- Team building;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Microsoft Office Skills;
- Internship and full-time job;
- Immediate availability.
Job Type: Full-time