Gourmet Restaurant Manager - Wynn Las Vegas
JOBLUX - Las Vegas, NV , United States
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
As Restaurant Manager your role will include:
- The Manager is responsible for operating the outlet efficiently within pre-established cost controls, managing, scheduling and training restaurant staff, monitoring staff performance, maintaining the department in accordance with Health Department standards, and ensuring customer satisfaction through application of outlet and Wynn Las Vegas service standards.
- Candidates must be able to communicate, read and write in English fluently and in a professional manner. 2nd language a plus.
- Requires prior experience in Food & Beverage cost control and a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position in a fine-dining/high-end restaurant.
- Candidate must exhibit strong motivational and developmental skills.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or above.