Supervisor - Watch Finder
JOBLUX - Lakeside Shopping Centre , United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part a BRAND-NEW store and team! You will be working with likeminded, passionate retail professionals in delivering world class customer experience. Together you will work to drive store success and stamp the Watchfinder mark at our Lakeside store. We are seeking a Supervisor to support both Store and Assistant Manager in building the perfect team of Sales Advisors and back office staff. You are focussed, ambitious and ready to learn and develop your career. You have a flexible approach and take direction well whilst offering new ideas and advice to your colleagues. As a Supervisor, you are positive, enthusiastic and customer focussed and ready to offer help whenever needed. As part of the Store Management team you will help drive the sales through exceptional customer service and outstanding operational standards. You will support and coach the store team to ensure that your team of Sales Advisors are achieving their full potential and meeting all given targets. You will be responsible for managing the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager. If you are someone who welcomes additional responsibility and ownership, and you want to develop your retail career then we would like to hear from you!
- Ensure that you sales team has awareness of the store sales targets and current performance
- Conduct daily briefing sessions to educate the team on store successes and relaying any key information over to the team in the Store Managers absence
- Providing day to day support to the team, coaching, guiding and troubleshooting where required.
- Making sure that all staff (including yourself) are adhering to Health and Safety and Security policies and WF procedures
- Composing daily reports on KPI achievement, issues and development areas for the following day
- Dressing the store every morning, merchandising display cabinets and packing away in the evenings.
Essential Skills, Experience and/or Qualifications
- Experienced in luxury retail or retail at a supervisor or keyholder level
- Punctual and excellent time keeping skills
- Highly organised and able to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- Focussed and conscientious
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills through all platforms
- Customer service and sales experience is essential
- Store Manager
- 43 hour permanent contract
Potential Start Date
- End of July
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and provide two recent references.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
Alternatively, you can apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.