Demand & Supply Planning Manager - Middle East area - Parfums Christian Dior Orient
JOBLUX - UAE , United Arab Emirates
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager will be welcomed among the regional Logistics team for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures, as well as 5 brands : Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma and Benefit Cosmetics.
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager is responsible for the consistent availability of the products for customers while maintaining optimum stock and operation costs
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager will work on :
- Provide regional sales forecasts of basic items for the 12 rolling months and focus especially on the 3 firsts.
- Prior to the On Counter Date (OCD), provide sales forecasts of new products for the 3 first months of the launch by working closely with Merchandising, Marketing, Commercial and Finance teams in order to have the best sales forecasts accuracy.
PROCUREMENT AND STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Replenishment of basic items through the DRP process to ensure the correct placement of orders by analyzing the current level of stock on hand & in transit, the logistic strategy (stock parameters such as safety stock and lot size) and the sales forecasts.
- Replenishment of novelties based on the On Counter Date (OCD) and the retro planning, by correctly placing orders and by carrying out their follow up to guarantee the products availability in the stores on time and in full.
- Optimize inbound freight charges by reducing the Air-Sea ratio and complying with prepack carton/pallet ordering.
OUTSOURCED SERVICES SUPERVISION
- Supervision of the relation between Logistics and its two main outsourced services, Warehousing and Traffic, in terms of lead-time, quality and costs.
- Conduct KPI review meetings: inbound and outbound preparation lead-time, inventory accuracy/order fulfillment, delivery lead-time, customers' claims, etc.
DOWNSTREAM SUPPLY CHAIN
- Support the development of the logistics department at the agents and the retailers, by initiating and supporting improvement projects in terms of service level, stock and forecast management. The aim is to ease logistic relations with clients by getting a better knowledge of their logistic results, optimizing the replenishment process and ensuring the constant availability of products in warehouses and stores.
Performance reporting, costs control and new working process
- Implement management by indicators using balanced scorecard to gather, follow-up and analyze KPIs such as (non-exhaustive list):
- Service level in quantity and value
- Days Of Inventory (DOI) and Stock level in value
- Total logistic costs control: freight charges, warehousing, insurance...
- Monthly forecasts accuracy vs. actual sales
- Provision for obsolescence and scrap
- Establish all analyses and reports relevant to improve the logistic results
- In close collaboration with other departments and/or logistics team members, to be a leader in different improvement projects aiming to further develop the logistics performance.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in Logistics, and a successful professional experience of at least 5 years in Logistics management, Supply Planning Management and/or Demand Management is mandatory.
- Previous experiences in the Middle East and/or in the cosmetics / luxury industry is a strong advantage.
- Costs and results oriented, able to work within time constraints and schedules
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask by managing deadlines
- A dynamic and proactive personality, with strong communication skills
- Significant experiences in ERP system, DRP process and Forecasting Software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be fluent in English. French and Arabic are a plus