Artisan Chocolate Sales Associate & Barista ~ Silverdale - Gosanko Chocolate
JOBLUX - Silverdale, WA , United States
Gosanko Chocolate is a family owned and operated company that was established in 1987 in Auburn, WA. Gosanko Chocolate is considered a local specialty chocolate shop and is a premier leader in unique and highly detailed solid molded chocolate and handcrafted gourmet confections like truffles, caramels, clusters and turtles, to name a few.
We are currently looking for Artisan Chocolate Sales Associates / Baristas for our Kitsap Mall location in Silverdale, WA. Current positions are part time. Our ideal candidate is someone with outstanding customer service skills, barista experience and an entrepreneurial spirit who can embrace Gosanko Chocolate product and experience.
Do you love chocolate and espresso? Do you thrive in fast past and upbeat atmospheres? Are you passionate in growing within a family owned and operated business? If so, this might be the perfect position for you!
Exemplify a passion for Gosanko Chocolate Product through:
- Extensive knowledge of products, pricing and packaging (training and guide books will be provided)
- Take pride in the presentation of each product in the store and to the customer
- Enjoy tasting and learning about chocolate and espresso
Exemplify a passion for customer service:
- Provide a warm, inviting and memorable experience to every customer
- Be able to take chocolate and espresso orders to customer specifications
Develop and showcase an in-depth knowledge of all processes at the store level:
- Sales procedures
- Opening/closing procedures
- Complete daily tasks and responsibilities
- Product/packaging care and quality
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store
- Understand, uphold and embrace merchandising standards and guidelines
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Dependable and high sense of responsibility. Able to work multiple locations.
- Customer service experience in a retail atmosphere
- Able to process procedures provided i.e. opening/closing procedures, cleaning, stocking, etc.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Has a strong sense of ownership and a friendly/outgoing personality
Applicants who have the following will be given preference but all applications will be considered:
- Washington Food Handler’s Card
- Retail sales experience, preferably in luxury retail or specialty food
- Barista experience
- Open availability and able to work all hours, mornings/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Hourly, Minimum Wage + Tips
- Submit resume
- Submit cover letter to include responses to the below questions:
- Why do you want to work for Gosanko Chocolate?
- What does good Customer Service mean to you
- What is your Favorite Chocolate? Favorite espresso drink?
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year
- Barista: 1 year
- Food Handler
- Less than 1 month