Supervisor (Tommy Hilfiger, Global Flagship)
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
We are a business that is constantly evolving just like our product ranges. Within our stores and Head Office we strive to provide amazing opportunities, to develop our people with motivating new challenges and encouraging experiences. That’s why we are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join our fantastic existing team who will help the brand and business to continue to develop and flourish.
When it comes to shopping at Tommy Hilfiger, our customers only deserve the very best instore experience we can offer. You will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
The Supervisor’s primary function is to ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales and profit. To support the management team managing all personnel, product & merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are of key importance in this role, as you will be inspiring your team to drive business and create the best possible customer experience.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff all marketing & sales promotions.
- Driving shop floor sales and exceeding store targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals, whilst offering our customers’ an exemplary TH store journey.
- Ensure that all colleagues are properly oriented into the Company and trained in their role. Provide training and coaching for colleagues (daily, weekly and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers & colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge & store maintenance.
- Achieve Company standards/goals for personal sales results: Sales v Budgets, Sales per Hour and Units per Transaction.
- Perform Manager-on-duty functions, manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
- Focus staff on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal & external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Ensure “door to floor” best practices with visual merchandising directives for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review these to ensure they are consistent.
- Work with the Management team to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible Retail experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Supervisor: 2 years
- London, Greater London
Source: Tommy Hilfiger