Senior Project Manager - Unita Group
JOBLUX - Sydney NSW , Australia
Unita is Australia’s premium fit out provider servicing the hospitality, hotel, luxury retail, health and office interiors sectors. We’re seeking a talented Project Manager who is passionate about people and loves delivering amazing project experiences.
This is not your average Project Manager role.
This role will suit someone with a diverse range of skills who loves a challenge and is excited by our fast-paced, detail-orientated culture.
Working with some of the world's most recognisable brands across retail and hospitality, this is an exceptional role for someone with passion, personality, drive and a desire to achieve the best for our clients.
With a proven record of delivering above-average results you will be joining the best of the best in the industry. You will be eager to be part of what makes our company different and serious about adding value to our clients. Motivated by our “Better for Being with Us” mission you will understand the importance of delivering memorable client experiences.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Establishment and ongoing management of projects from $500k upwards
- Working in line with the Unita Group PM framework to deliver high quality projects
- Creating process improvement and innovation with the senior management team
- Preparation of business development submissions and project management plans
- Providing strong support and leadership to the Site Manager and Contracts Administrator
- Management of budgets and financials, programs and quality
- Fostering a people first culture with internal and external parties (clients/sub-contractor relationships)
Qualifications & Technical Skills required:
- Minimum 5 years' construction/development industry experience
- Degree level qualification in a construction or property related field
- Industry recognised professional qualification is highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
- Commercial and/or Retail shop fit out experience
- Experience with procurement and management of design consultants including cost planners and certifiers
If this sounds like your next exciting challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time