Experienced Key Holder (35-44 Hours/Week) - Kiehl's Since 1851
JOBLUX - Mississauga, ON , Canada
Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with Kiehl's customer, it’s a tradition we maintain and are very proud of to this day.
Presently we are looking for results driven Full-time Key Holders who are passionate about service, education and have a willingness to learn. Kiehl's is highly focused on education; educating our staff as well as our customers is top priority!
We are looking for energetic entrepreneurs to join our family; people who are looking to grow, who are passionate about a chance to develop their skills and we have great many opportunities for leadership roles to move up within the brand.
Once you have reviewed the job requirements, along with your resume, please include a short cover letter on what makes you the best candidate for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2-3 years of customer service experience – preferably a leadership role (cosmetics or retail experience in a luxury retail environment is an asset)
- Mustbe able to work weekends
- Open availability - as this is considered a full-time role, depending on the needs of the business. Hours can fluctuate from – 35 hours min – 44 hours max
- Ability to follow instructions and work well within a team selling environment
- Ability to take initiative and lead by example in a sales driven atmosphere
- Must be comfortable with creating long-term relationships with customers as well as fostering strong community relationships by actively networking within the community.
- Looking to grow and develop with in the Kiehl's family, there is a lot of growth within the brand – with an opportunity to move in to more challenging roles.
- Having an established customer book would be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 1 year