Gallery Project Coordinator - Restoration Hardware
JOBLUX - Seattle, WA , United States
We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called “People First.” At RH, do your best work in an inspiring space, enjoy a 50% product discount and receive opportunities for career advancement.
We are designers, not decorators. That distinction means that we look at a project in the context of the entire space, or the whole, rather than as parts or components. RH designers understand the art and science of lifestyle, environment and taste to create a functional, beautiful and personal space. We provide luxury design services for the reimagining of one room or an entire home, anywhere in the world. Our designers embody the RH lifestyle and a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury.
Project Coordinators own key phases of a design project’s lifecycle and measure the overall success of the RH Design Atelier in partnership with the Gallery and Lead Designers. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for establishing and fostering relationships.
We believe RH is one of the most innovative and fastest growing luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Our ability to innovate, curate and integrate products, categories, services, hospitality and businesses with a completely authentic and distinctive point of view, is a powerful platform for long-term growth. We evolved our brand to become RH, positioning our Company to curate a lifestyle beyond the four walls of the home. Our unique product development, go-to-market and supply chain capabilities, together with our significant scale, enable us to offer a compelling combination of design, quality and value that we believe is unparalleled in the marketplace.
- Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
- Provide a luxury experience for RH clientele through RH Design Services
- Provide product expertise and elevated service
- Qualify and educate potential design clientele on services offered by the RH Design Atelier
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and RH Design Atelier documentation
- Coordinate initial phases of design including consultations and site visits in partnership with Gallery Design Team
- Serve as primary client liaison after design completion, from order placement to delivery and installation
- Communicate and work with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Ensure project schedules and timelines are met
- Represent the RH lifestyle brand through communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Maintain a strong interest in the luxury and design industry
- Support the visual and quality standards within the Gallery
- Relevant experience or education preferred
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail preferred
- Proven success coordinating concurrent projects
- People and relationship driven
- Strategic and mental agility
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Solid technical