Luxury Keyholder - The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.
JOBLUX - Costa Mesa, CA , United States
Ideal candidates will have luxury retail sales/keyholder experience, outstanding customer service skills, proven retail selling and clientelling skills, able to learn about our timepieces, and are looking to become a part of our expanding team.
- Opening and/or closing the store.
- Will liaise with the management team and act as a “leader on the floor” when the Boutique Manager & Assistant Manager are not available.
- Minimum 3 years of luxury retail Sales/Keyholder experience.
- Excellent selling and customer service skills & presentation skills.
- Great communication and written skills.
- Quick learner: able to learn the technical aspects of watches and watch collections.
- Passion for sales and timepieces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
92626 Costa Mesa CA
The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.
703 Waterford Way
Miami, FL 33126
Recruiter E-Mail: email@example.com