Luxury Retail Store Manager - MANCHESTER - VASHI.com
JOBLUX - Manchester Central , United Kingdom
Founded and led by jeweller to the stars Vashi Dominguez, Vashi is an accessible luxury brand that is renowned for their unmatched diamonds and superior service. Having built a unique business model over the last 10 years whilst growing Vashi.com to become Europe's fastest growing and most profitable online jeweller.
Having built a unique business model over the last 10 years whilst growing Vashi.com to become Europe's fastest growing and most profitable online jeweller, the brand now has 3 stores across London ( Branches include: Mayfair, Piccadilly and Westfields luxury village (West London) with expansion for further more mid 2018.
Our unique flagship store opened October 2017 in Piccadilly, Mayfair
We require a Luxury Retail Managers who supports, coaches and leads at the same time, someone with a competitive edge who has a passion for business results and an entrepreneurial management style.
Accompanied with this position comes a very attractive salary and benefits.
- Deliver a unique in-store experience that consistently exceeds customers expectations
- Provide leadership & vision on customer experience in line with the brand vision
- Outline the journey to achieve the customer experience vision including key landmarks and measures of success
- Drive innovation and creativity, constantly bringing in ideas to further improve the customer experience
- Set the highest standards of quality in order to delight our customers and positively impact learners
- Manage your team to exceed store targets
- Conduct recruitment and training of new staff members
- Ensure your team constantly provide above-and-beyond customer service
- Develop and coach an exceptional store team capability
- Ensure the visual appearance of the store is immaculate at all times
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with every customer
Skills, experience and attitude required:
- At least 3 year’s experience within luxury retail management
- Hold the ability to inspire others
- A strong influencer and leader
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without dropping standards
- A whatever it takes can do attitude at all times
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £0.00 to £35,000.00 /year