Supervisor - L.K.Bennett
JOBLUX - Kingston upon Thames , United Kingdom
Represent our L.K.Bennett brand and share your expert knowledge with our customers at our amazing branch at Bentalls.
The overall purpose of the job:
- Support your store manager in building an effective sales team by setting standards with strong emphasis on service excellence and customer relations.
- Maximise sales by providing effective personal sales service, and supporting others to do so by leading by example.
- Awareness of costs that affect the business and support your manager to control them through careful use of staff hours, stock movement, petty cash and stationary.
- Support your manager effectively in developing sales team when required by using your LK Bennett knowledge, training tools and processes.
- (applicable Concession only) Promote and maintain a professional relationship with host department store management and centre management.
Prior sales and supervisory experience in retail, luxury retail and/or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality). Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results. Highly organised and efficient with excellent administrative skills. Proven ability of working in a fast-paced, changing environment. Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year