Head Project Manager - Blomet
JOBLUX - Sydney NSW , Australia
About the business
Blomet is a startup business founded in 2015 striving on providing the best quality service and offering a wide range of retail solutions from Design to production for high profile brands within the luxury retail industry.
We built Blomet around our passionated people.
Our leitmotivs are: Innovation, Creativity & People.
About the role
As Head Project Manager reporting to the CEO, you will join a young business driven by a talented and passionate team.
Driving a small team you will manage projects from the most prestigious luxury retail brands.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervising staff, provide constructive feedback to elevate the team.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentations
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
Skills and experience
- Engineer/Architect/Designer degree.
- Strong management capabilities, you have a minimum 5 years' experience into similar role. You are a manager that leads by example.
- Be prepared to support the business as part of a small team.
- Proactive attitude and team focus
- High attention to detail.
- Emphasise the vision of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of retail industry.
Job Type: Full-time