Retail Sales Associate - WANT Apothecary
JOBLUX - Montréal, QC , Canada
Sherbrooke Street - Westmount
Through extensive product and brand knowledge, provide a personalized experience to every client whilst building a clientele of repeat shoppers.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Through the role modeling of company behaviors, the Retail Sales associate acts as a brand ambassador and drives sales by delivering a superior customer service journey to each client.
- Display a dedication and motivation to achieving personal sales goals and store sales goals;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with regular clients, and build a clientele book;
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer service experience;
- Maintain shop floor, assist with visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment;
- Adheres to loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties as assigned by Store Management – i.e. shipping, receiving and verification of merchandise, various back store functions, cash duties, etc.;
- Complies with all store/ company policies, practices and procedures;
- High school diploma or equivalent formal education;
- 6 months of retail selling experience (in retail fashion, an asset);
- Excellent communication (verbal/ written) and customer service skills;
- Service oriented with a high interest in fashion;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Available to work retail hours;
- Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg)
Loosely inspired by the atmosphere of a 19th century pharmacy, this concept shop presents a unique opportunity for customers to discover a trusted resource for their style and beauty needs. Nestled amongst local boutiques, fine grocers, florists and cafes, these lifestyle shops have been carefully curated by the same team that introduced the travel accessories brand: WANT Les Essentiels.
Job Type: Part-time
- Luxury retail: 1 year
- Montréal, QC