About this job
Copy Writer Ecommerce - Maison BMore
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
- Write product copy across multiple luxury categories—ready-to-wear, shoes, bags, beauty, jewelry, and children's
- Work hands-on with products, transferring garment details accurately to template format
- Handle heavy copy flow, partnering with stylist, photography, buying, and inventory teams to ensure accurate product copy is posted in a timely manner
- Research products and designers to uncover benefit-focused product details
- Ensure consistency and adhere to their brand’s high standards for writing and proofreading.
- May partner with the visual team to ensure alignment on messaging and creative concepts in the stores; writes clever store signage, banners, marquees and point-of-purchase messages
- 2+ years’ experience writing e-commerce product copy. Experience with luxury fashion preferred.
- Strong command of English language, grammar, spelling, and usage
- Drive to write accurate, precise copy that serves our luxury online customers as well as our heritage and artisanal vendors and follows our house style
- Attention to detail, competence at juggling multiple projects, and ability to stay focused and meet tight deadlines
- Degree in English, communications, fashion merchandising, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Literature or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in the fashion industry
- Have an interest in ecommerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.