Marketing & Communication Specialist - Digital Luxury Group, DLG
JOBLUX.FR - Genf, GE , Switzerland
DLG (Digital Luxury Group) is an international company that delivers digital marketing and communication services to luxury and lifestyle brands. With offices in Geneva and Shanghai, DLG represents a unique combination of technology and luxury savoir-faire. DLG is also the publisher of Luxury Society, an influential think tank for luxury professionals to connect, engage and learn about the future of the luxury industry. DLG is frequently quoted by international media such as Bloomberg, Reuters and the Financial Times.
For our Geneva headquarters, we are currently looking for a MARKETING & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST.
Your mission is to help position DLG as the leading & most influential digital agency of forward-thinking luxury & lifestyle brands, using a blend of Marketing, Communications, Event, and PR tactics.
The projects you handle generate a direct impact: from generating new business opportunities, to ensuring existing client retention, to talent acquisition.
- Support the Marketing Team in defining global marketing strategies
- Craft and publish assets such as relevant news on DLG’s website, case studies, newsletters, press releases, internal communications
- Manage DLG social media’s activities
- Support the Marketing Team in defining content creation’s activities; coordinate those activities
- Initiate and manage proactive campaigns to promote specific subjects – including seeding opinion pieces and interviews in local media; manage PR activities
- Analyse DLG’s PR and marketing activations in order to challenge the status quo
- Support the Marketing & Sales Team in defining global sales strategies, crafting reports and presentations, participating in international pitches
You are in charge of coordinating & executing DLG events, including workshops.
- Participate actively in defining the concept
- Coordinate speakers, participants and providers
- PR and communications (clients, prospects, press)
DLG’s editorial division, Luxury Society:
- Support the Luxury Society Team in publishing articles on the platform, coordinating a network of experts, journalists and influencers, hiring, retaining and growing the network of contributors
- 3 to 4 years of marketing/communications experience, ideally in a corporate or PR/Digital Agency
- Excellent level of English (written/spoken)
- Good knowledge or strong interest for the luxury & watch industry
- Experience using CMS & email marketing tools
- Able to think strategically and execute autonomously
- A “get things done” mentality and attention to detail
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
WHY JOIN DLG
- An international company, with excellent reputation, at human size (+60 people globally)
- An excellent working environment, with a broad range of different projects
- A strong client portfolio, composed of iconic brands
- A culture valuing trust, expertise, innovation and team spirit
- Tailored Personal Development Plan to grow your skills
- 5 weeks of holidays starting the second year at DLG
Only applications that correspond to the requested profile will receive an answer.
INDUSTRY Luxury, Digital
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-time, 100%
EXPERIENCE 3+ years
JOB FUNCTION Marketing
ENTRY DATE ASAP
DURATION No end date