Facility Planner Encore Boston Harbor - Wynn Las Vegas
JOBLUX - Everett, MA , United States
ABOUT ENCORE BOSTON HARBOR Encore Boston Harbor is a luxury global destination gaming resort that will feature 671 hotel rooms with sweeping views of the Boston skyline and Boston Harbor, ultra-premium spa, luxury retail, high-end dining, and state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting spaces. At a total cost of $2.5 billion, it is the largest private single-phase development in the history of the Commonwealth. Situated on the waterfront along the Mystic River and connected to Boston Harbor, Encore Boston Harbor will include a six-acre park along the water that will feature a harborwalk, an events lawn, public viewing areas, ornate floral displays and retail and dining experiences that overlook the Encore Harbor Walk.
Encore Boston Harbor is currently under construction with resort opening anticipated June 2019. Once open, Encore Boston Harbor will employ over 4,000 team members. We invite you to apply to be a member of the founding Encore Boston Harbor team.
The Wynn Boston Harbor Maximo Planner will be responsible for identifying and documenting the necessary details (labor, material, tools, tasks and special instructions) for completing an approved work order within Maximo; building and publishing a schedule of maintenance related work activities that aligns with operational requirements and optimizes craft utilization; supports the upkeep and maintenance of equipment master data within Maximo and the extraction of relevant information from Maximo to support the analysis of key performance indicators and continuous improvement efforts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining processes, scheduling, and supporting department team members and maximizing opportunities for departmental success; maintaining all Wynn Standards; and ensuring excellent guest and team member experience.
- Adheres to all Wynn Boston Harbor core values and property and department standards.
- Participates in short-and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement. Identifies key drivers of success.
- Actively contributes to the departmental performance, and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental policies and procedures; records and reports.
- Verifies that all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules, regulations and controls property wide are enforced within the department.
- Delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction.
- Contributes to company-wide communication and best practices.
- Keeps informed of all new developments within the department.
- Provides professional service.
- Manages multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Must have the ability to promote positive, fair, and ethical relations with all team members, with all Wynn contractors, and in all interactions within the Host and Surrounding Communities, as an ambassador of the Wynn brand.
- Plans and schedules preventative and corrective maintenance work based on demand, workload, skill sets, and available parts; inspects work locations; uses the computer, Maximo, and other resources to develop plans. Coordinates resources between maintenance departments.
- Coordinates activities between operations and maintenance and with other staff, contractors, vendors, and other agencies as required.
- Stays abreast of the activities of engineering projects and uses this information in planning and scheduling work.
- Coordinates equipment removal, installation and power outages with staff during work on modification to existing facilities.
- Assists in developing technical specifications for outside services.
- Works with Engineering to develop and recommend changes to mechanical, electrical and instrument preventive and corrective maintenance and lubrication programs.
- Advises appropriate parties of critical and continuing maintenance problems.
- Assists in the development of a warehouse plan for maintenance parts, supplies, materials and recommended inventory levels.
- Assists in identifying and recommending training needs, equipment, specifications, and standards to help maintain consistent maintenance practices.
- Recommends data gathering activities and report formats; determines reporting and analysis needs, and sets up and prepares special and periodic reports of maintenance activities; produces weekly schedules, charts, backlog reports for maintenance supervisors, and conducts weekly meetings for planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
- Tracks all equipment information, including spare parts and documentation.
- Works with safety as a priority, and follows department and company safety standards.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Age, Gaming and Certifications:
18 years of age or above.
Will be required to obtain and maintain registration or a license issued by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
Education and/or Experience:
High school or equivalent degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent experience required.
Minimum of 2 years of Maximo administration experience required.
Requires general computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
Fluent knowledge of chemicals, SDS personal protection equipment, sanitation, and OSHA guidelines required.
Experience in hospitality preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests. Fluency in English required, second language a plus. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability:
Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations. Ability to decipher various reports and maintain reports upon request.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and smell. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, stretch, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member is required to detecting abnormalities in the operation of equipment using sight, sound and smell.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Essential responsibilities include moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least seventy (70) pounds, and varied instances of standing/walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that exist while Team Members are performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is typically loud. When on the casino, kitchen, or property floor or some back of house areas, the noise level increases to loud. Must be able to interact with internal and external guests in a professional manner.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team Members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
- Team members are expected to work outside and may be subject to all weather conditions. Operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of cold, heat, humidity, precipitation, wind, noise, and vibration. Work may be performed in and or around electrically or mechanically energized equipment. Required to work in elevated places on ladders, lifts, catwalks, and staging inside and outside of the building. Required to work on boats and helping guests board and off-board boats. Proper precautions and procedures must be taken including the use of appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
In accordance with our host and surrounding community agreements, we will give preference to properly qualified residents of the cities of (1) Everett, (2) Malden, and (3) Boston, Cambridge, Chelsea, Medford, and Somerville.