Office Admin Assistant - Arabic Speaking - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
We are seeking a professional, highly motivated and organized Office Admin Assistant to support the CEO of the YNAP Middle East including managing the day to day administration tasks of the office and ad hoc projects.
It is essential that the Office Admin Assistant has a solid project management and support background and has previous experience of working with an international office. You will need to be highly detail-oriented, efficient and capable of operating in a very challenging and dynamic fashion/luxury environment, as well as capable of liaising with a wide variety of internal and external parties across the company’s global network.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English and Arabic; well presented; confident and able to work under your own initiative while demonstrating professionalism and discretion at all times. It is vital that the Office Admin Assistant is calm under pressure and extremely reliable with a keen attention to detail.
- Full business administration – including but not limited to preparation of reading materials, report packs, PowerPoint presentations, agenda and ensuring that minutes from meetings are prepared and distributed, follow-up on actions from meetings, update contact database, liaise with relevant members of staff to ensure all information is correct
- Manage all correspondence on behalf of the Senior Executive, including sorting incoming mail and e-mails - log, forward, prioritise and respond as appropriate
- Manage the diary of the CEO and other senior team members when needed, scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments across multiple time zones
- Assist in day to day activities, particularly monitoring progress of various projects
- Be a central point of contact for each department for questions, assistance and guidance for facility or support related queries
- Previous experience in a similar role with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities, plan ahead and problem- solve
- Quick thinker and highly adaptable with excellent judgment and initiative
- Excellent eye for detail
- Advanced MS office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Articulate with excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Arabic
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with good communication skills and appreciation of commercial and personal sensitivities
- Great sense of humour, personal style and attitude
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Multi-purpose insurance
Downtown Dubai, Dubai, UAE