Luxury Retail Sales Associate - Maximilian at Bloomingdales
JOBLUX - White Plains, NY , United States
Maximilian at Bloomingdale’s is the leading retailer of luxury furs and outerwear. Maximilian offers a large variety of world famous designers and brands, including, Ben Khan, Christian Cota, Manzoni 24, and Zac Posen. Known for our extensive selection and superior customer service we provide our clients with the ultimate shopping experience. As a full service salon we offer, made-to-measure garments, restyling, alterations, monogramming, storage and reconditioning.
The world’s premier fur and luxury outerwear retailer is currently seeking a dynamic Sales Associate to join our White Plains team. Do you have a passion for fashion and enjoy connecting with customers? This may be the career opportunity you have been searching for!
We are looking for a performance driven individual who has a proven track record of success in luxury sales and is team oriented. The ideal candidate will have previous experience, excellent customer service skills, and possess an outgoing personality. Our Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to lead our customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing fur garments and accessories while providing the highest level of customer service.
- 5 + years of previous retail sales experience selling a luxury product
- Excellent communication skills that will be utilized with retail staff, corporate personnel and customers
- Knowledge and understanding of merchandise features, fitting techniques and fashion trends
- Knowledge and understanding of sales operations
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Perform other duties such as stocking, merchandising and housekeeping
- Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Providing the highest customer service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times
- Ability to clientele
- Utilize company resources to generate clientele and maintain customer contact
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability
- Bilingual is a plus
- Interact and communicate with co-workers and managers in a team environment
- Knowledge of computer programs
Compensation: We offer a competitive hourly rate dependent upon experience, commission, as well as the possibility for future growth and development.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit your resume for further review.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 3 years
- sales: 3 years
- Retail Sales: 5 years