Store Manager - Bern - Bally
JOBLUX.FR - Bern, BE , Switzerland
Innovation. Functionality. Modernity. Since 1851, these three principles symbolize the enduring pioneer spirit of founder Carl Franz Bally – an ethos that continues to imbue this authentic Swiss brand with its visionary commitment to cutting-edge techniques and world-class craftsmanship. Over 160 years after Bally was founded, leather remains its medium and inspiration; a fine natural material that serves both functionality and creativity. Every product is a testament to Bally’s passion for perfection: the punctuation of a brogue; the soft touch of a bag’s leather; the classic silhouette of a sartorial jacket; the elegant contour of a Bally heel. Bally’s expertise and integrity have developed a culture of excellence that uplifts its collections to the status of artistic expressions.
Today, Bally is the unique Swiss luxury shoe and accessories brand.
For our Boutique in Bern, we are currently looking for a
We refer to sales professionals experienced within the high-end retail industry who are able to develop and maintain new and existing relationships to our national and international customers.
The ideal candidate must possess a high affinity towards the world of shoes and luxury and furthermore be hardworking, ambitious and passionate. Strong communication skills in German and English are essential.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2/3 years of previous experience in a managerial role in retail business
- Professional presentation, good communication, excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales and customer oriented
- Passion for the retail /luxury-goods industry
- Strong leader and team player
- Good computer/software literacy skills
- Good level of German and English is required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Retail Management: 2 years