About this job
HR Business System Analyst (Retail) - Classy Wheeler
JOBLUX - Central, Hong Kong Island
Global luxury retail corporation
- Oversee application and integrations support for employee systems.
- Manage external service providers to deliver quality system support and to implement enhancements and deploy patch releases to improve the system performance.
- Participate in different employee systems projects making sure that business needs are well understood and support the project delivery.
- Oversee application and integrations support for employee systems including HRIS, Payroll, Employee Web Portal, Collaboration tool and Business Process Management system.
- Manage external service providers to provide quality and timely system support to ensure smooth operation for employee systems.
- Understand and analyze user requirements, confirm scope and document business requirements. Work closely with external service providers to implement system enhancements and upgrades to improve the effectiveness and usage of the system.
- Collaborate with integration teams to manage employee data interfaces between core HRIS and other corporate systems.
- Act as tier-2 application support subject matter expert to manage incident and service requests raised by end-users, as well as facilitate business change requests for configuration changes.
- Closely work with Regional HR to participate in regional employee system projects as assigned. Play part in project management life cycle, from requirement discovery to testing and support transition from project to operation.
- Support in project activities – facilitate application testing and liaise with internal users and external service providers to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Prepare and maintain documentations such as functional/technical specifications and user manual and operation guides.
- Work with different stakeholders, including IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, IT Applications & HR project teams from Global and Regional to enable seamless roll-out and integration
- Maintain good communication between vendors, business users and other teams.
- University degree in Information Technology, Business, HR or related disciplines
- PMP or PRINCE2 certified is desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst for employee systems
- Experience in HRIS, Payroll, Workflow Management and Web Content Management support
- Experience in systems implementation/enhancement/configurations
- Experience working at a Regional level (with multiple APAC countries)
- Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail desired
- Knowledge in WORKDAY or any other HCM systems and Payroll is preferable.
- Vendor management experience is desired.
- Experience in Collaboration/Enterprise Social Software is a plus.
- Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Adobe CQ, PHP, Oracle and SQL, HTML is preferable.
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.