Men’s Digital Merchandiser - Barneys New York
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with an unparalleled customer experience. We are currently seeking a Men’s Digital Merchandiser, at our corporate office in New York.
The Men’s Digital Merchandiser will help drive growth to Barneys.com through execution of optimization and merchandising strategies on the site. The perfect candidate is a self-starter and has a history in the online luxury retail market. The Men’s Digital Merchandiser will be responsible for managing the daily needs of the Men’s online business: execution of site merchandising, assisting with email marketing, and partnering with other teams (creative, studio, merchants, marketing, etc)
- In partnership with Digital Merchandising Director, develop seasonal site strategy based on brand direction, incoming product assortment, internal learnings, and competitive research.
- Oversee the men’s merchandise selection, pagination, and updates for Barneys featured shops and trend pages based on new arrivals, inventory availability, business pushes, and seasonal focus.
- Partner with the email marketing team on a weekly basis by providing categories and product selects while reviewing and reacting to a weekly analysis of sales and launch dates.
- Partner with the merchants and Digital Experience team to execute online campaigns including a recap of performance success.
- Run and analyze web and KPI selling reports on a weekly & monthly basis, understanding when and where to react and address business needs to be in line with the financial plan for each season.
- Manage and execute sample coordination for pre-shoots for the following areas in the men’s department: RTW, shoes, handbags, accessories, home, and children’s.
- Act as an active participant in the alignment of site navigation, product photography, marketing, and copy strategies.
- Partner with web developers to continually brainstorm new tools for the merchandising team as well as testing opportunities to benefit daily process and management of products.
- Communicate effectively and influence at all levels, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment and display initiative and innovation on the job.
- Degree in Marketing, Merchandising, or related field
- 3+ years eCommerce site merchandising experience in a luxury retail environment with in-depth knowledge of luxury fashion brands
- Highly computer literate, preferably with knowledge of website systems and analytic tools
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.