Full & Part Time Sales Assistants, Dolce & Gabana, Miu Miu & Gina, Harrods - Kurt Geiger
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- To support management in achieving all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures
- Protect the brands and ensure you meet our personal presentation standards
- Ensure your area maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
- To be an expert in fashion and latest trends
- At least 1 year’s experience in Luxury Retail within a clientelling and a customer service driven environment
- Background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brand
- To be a customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team
- To be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- Enviable discounts
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
Our Harrods operation spans over the ladies, men’s and kids wear shoe galleries, selling over 250 luxury brands. This is an exciting and challenging environment for an experienced retail manager who will be able to embrace the ethos of Kurt Geiger, Harrods and the luxury brands together.
We offer an unrivalled shopping experience combining the experience of Kurt Geiger, Harrods and our luxury brands. Do you want to be a part of it?
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.