Bridal Stylist - The White Magnolia Bridal Collection
JOBLUX - Atlanta, GA , United States
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting bridal appointments with brides and identifying/fulfilling their bridal needs
- Creating a luxury retail experience for brides and guests in a comfortable, friendly retail environment
- Conducting everyday tasks within the salon including greeting customers, answering phones, responding to customer inquiries, scheduling appointments, and other administrative responsibilities
- Maintaining the appearance of the shop
- Assisting in inventory selection for the boutique
- Creating a team environment
- Assisting in salon events including trunk shows with designers, fashion show events, etc.
- Serving as a brand ambassador
- Processing daily store sales
- Achieving sales goals and reporting to manager
- Assisting in coordinate of the shipping and receiving of merchandise in and out of the salon
- Providing great customer service and addressing/resolving any customer service issues
- Any additional tasks assigned by store manager and/or assistant manager
-Retail experience strongly preferred.
-Bridal experience preferred.
-Customer Service experience required.
Weekend availability is required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year
- Atlanta, GA
Required work authorization:
- United States
Typical deal size:
- Sales floor