About this job
SALES FLOOR SUPERVISOR GONZALES, POLO FACTORY STORE - Ralph Lauren
JOBLUX - Gonzales, LA , United States
Purpose and Scope:
Lead the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistent memorable customer shopping experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships and upholding our cultural ethos. Partner with Department Manager to learn the role of a leader, in order to positively influence sales team and drive sales.
- Takes a proactive approach to self development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc).
- Supports and promotes new business initiatives to create a positive reception from sales team.
- Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Collaborate with management through weekly leadership meetings to communicate a fresh view point on new business initiatives, opportunities, and ideas. Build on personal professional sales experience to become a more knowledgeable and effective store leader.
- Upholds customer service and training standards in the store. Exemplify excellence in customer service responsibilities. Identifies and communicates training needs to management.
- Consistently builds and develops a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
- Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
- Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with the Company’s visual presentation standards. Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding and floor changeovers.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
- Invest time and energy to learn the history and heritage of our lifestyle brand.
Business Objectives: business driving opportunities.
- Opening/closing procedures of store, complete returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager.
- Partner with managers in checking task tracker and retail web for updates weekly.
- Lead the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships and upholding our cultural ethos
- Support the management team with the maintenance of daily tasks. Communicate tasks and follow up to management and associates.
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
- 2 - 4 years of retail sales experience, preferably within the luxury retail market
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of product, brands and international markets.
Note: The Floor Supervisor may not manager or resolve any employee relations issues, administer performance discussions, conduct annual appraisal conversations, facilitate schedule creation, analyze or leverage payroll, support payroll administration. More than 50% of the Floor Supervisor time should be spent on daily selling responsibilities that are non-supervisory in nature.
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.