Campaign Management Executive - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. Editorial content put together by a team of dedicated Editors and Creatives sits alongside the latest products from the world's leading designers.
This role is key position within the brand marketing team, bridging communications, briefing and asset creation for MR PORTER campaigns. The Campaign Management Executive will oversee and develop the asset request process, creative co-ordination and delivery of media assets to all channels. Further to campaign development this role will be responsible for delivering insight and optimisation to help further media led campaigns at MR PORTER.
The role requires a positive, proactive and detail orientated individual who has a strong understanding of media campaigns, asset creation processes and industry best practices along with excellent communications skills.
- Manage End-to-end management of the MR PORTER media campaign creative process; overseeing all in-house teams to ensure seamless asset briefing, production and delivery
- Work directly with regional teams to understand the global media plan
- Liaise with the in house creative teams to oversee campaign asset production, consulting with publishers regarding custom builds and asset fulfillment
- Lead the media asset sign off process with key stakeholders
- Manage campaign asset requests for owned channel promotional teams
- Ensure campaign communications plan is actioned across all departments
- Provide mid campaign and retrospective analysis, insight and recommendations to optimise performance of campaign assets and lead mid campaign asset rejuvenation
- Have a great understanding of the media landscape and present innovative campaign and media opportunities to stakeholders
- Act as the global focal point for media asset creation inside MR PORTER
A passion for the world of media and asset creation
- Knowledge of FB business manager, Double Click Campaign Manager and Double Click Studio
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills
- Interest in digital media
- Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the wider retail industry
- Aptitude with numbers and strong analytical acumen
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods; requires ability to work extended hours during campaign heavy periods
- Excellent work ethos
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a fast paced company
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
- A sense of humor and a passion for the MR PORTER customer and brand
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP