Store Director - Simon Pearce
JOBLUX - Quechee, VT , United States
Simon Pearce, a leader in the design and manufacture of hand blown glass and hand-made pottery is growing and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Directorto join our flagship store in Quechee, Vermont! The Director is responsible for all aspects of the business, including: leading, developing and supporting the store sales and operations to meet and/or exceed sales goals. At the direction of the Vice President of Customer Experience, the Retail Store Director will implement strategies to improve customer service, drive sales, and increase profitability. This position will create an environment that elevates the customer experience, maximizes productivity, and carries out the visual and brand direction.
What you Bring to the Team:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in retail, marketing, business or related field preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience, including management experience, preferably in luxury retail
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Point of Sales (POS) system. Google Suite knowledge preferred
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic and mental agility
- Exceptional customer service skills, to employees and clients
- Motivated and the ability to motivate others
- Creates a positive and healthy work environment in which people want to do their best
- Results driven
- Commitment to quality, detail-oriented
- Ability to understand customers’ needs, and ask questions to expedite the handling of all requests.
- Flexibility to work retail hours, including weekends and holidays
Why Simon Pearce:
- Be a part of a brand that celebrates handcrafted excellence, heritage craftsmanship and extraordinary design in glass and pottery
- Be inspired with our videoscelebrating who we are
- Enjoy product and restaurant discounts
- Participate in all benefits that we offer including medical, dental, vision, 401K with a company match, paid time off, product discount, and many more!
This full-time opportunity is eligible to participate in all benefits that Simon Pearce offers including medical, dental, vision, 401K with a company match, paid time off, product discount, and many more!
For a full position description and to apply visit our website at www.simonpearce.com/careers-at-simon-pearce/.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, protected veteran status, national origin, or disability status. Simon Pearce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent