SALES SUPPORT ASSOCIATE, FULL -TIME, BEVERLY HILLS - RALPH LAUREN - Ralph Lauren
JOBLUX - Beverly Hills, CA , United States
Purpose and Scope: Ensure a consistent memorable customer shopping experience by providing the highest level of service to guests and support the sales team as well as other back of house partners.
- Assist in all guest service areas as called upon – Call Center, Guest Kitchen, Sales Floor, Concierge & Administration.
- Responsible for creating an “ultimate experience” for every guest by providing exceptional customer service and supporting front and certain back of house functions.
- Greet every client and assist them in their individual shopping needs, i.e. offering a beverage, guiding to the appropriate department or sales professional, etc.
- Maintain a welcoming environment that generates customer traffic and builds loyalty by exceeding customer expectations.
- Locate products for customers, complete transfers and charge sends from other stores as needed. Partner with Operations Associates when necessary to follow up on costumer sends/deliveries, transfers and new product receipt.
- Prepare store for opening and closing, including: filling in merchandise and returning merchandise to the stock room; stocking cash wraps with gift boxes, bags, etc., and maintaining clean, presentable front and back of house areas. Fold and straighten merchandise.
- Assist in processing sales transactions. Must be knowledgeable of return, markdown/discount, tax, security and packaging policies; and capture customer information.
- Prepare food and/or beverages to client specifications and provide support in the Guest Kitchen.
- Provide assistance on the floor at any given time to support other departments based on store needs.
- Ensure a clean, organized sales floor and fitting rooms.
- Direct all phone calls and questions to appropriate areas of store.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related Customer Experience, preferably within the luxury retail environment
- Detail oriented, customer service oriented and highly organized
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand and desire to grow in one’s career with the company
- Collaborative team player willing to partner with and support all departments
- Language skills preferred: Chinese, Mandarin
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.