Brand and Advertising Marketing Manager - Wynn Las Vegas
JOBLUX - Las Vegas, NV , United States
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
- Maintain brand integrity across designated business units, advertising and all other internal and external communications as related to the overall corporate identity.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas to execute specific marketing plans for each business unit.
- Demonstrate keen understanding for the unique obstacles, needs and business requirements of designated functional areas.
- Prepare creative briefs to define marketing objectives and guide creative development.
- Assists with copy-writing and editing
- Manage and maintain relationships with creative agencies and external resources to fulfill graphic design needs.
- Develop identities – including logos, signage and copy descriptions - across all areas of business and manage the transition of identities for new outlets.
- Provide direction and oversee the development of all advertising creative and collateral.
- Manage budgets related to campaign initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned by Brand Marketing Director.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience (copy-writing experience preferably)
- A keen sense of creative graphics and print production processes
- Creative agency experience an asset
- Advanced writing ability and excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong managerial skills.