Female Sales Associate - Arabic Speaker -Atelier Perfumery - Maylaa International
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
The Sales associate is the most important role in the sales floor as they are on the front line and the direct link between the Product and the Customer. They deliver a seamless customer experience as exceptional people delivering an exceptional product, building customer loyalty and relationships while delivering sales and productivity targets.
The Sales Associate must build Client loyalty and relationships by creating a memorable, luxury service environment for our Clients throughout their entire experience. The Sales Associate is expected to nurture the development of relationships with the client, integrating promotions, products, services and events, to maximize sales.
- Assists customers in selecting, purchasing, refunding merchandise while demonstrating excellence in customer service at all times.
- Treat all goods, regardless of value, with care and present to the customer with highest level of respect.
- Completes customer transactions in a professional, timely manner.
- Inform customer necessary information they need to know if applicable.
2. Customer Experience
- Maintain a smart and well-groomed appearance when in uniform to convey a professional image of self-confidence and competence.
- Set the stage by applying Apprentice:
- Identify customer’s temperaments and flex to their style.
- Provide helpful, friendly assistance in a sincere manner.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Use professional language. * Respond to customer queries and complaints in a polite and courteous manner - refer to the manager or Manager on Duty if appropriate.
3. Floor and Product Presentation
- Demonstrate product features and special product information.
- Ensure floor presentation meets or exceeds brand and DFS requirements.
- Maintains stock levels of all merchandise in the department.
- Be familiar with store layout and direct customers to merchandise, services and facilities as appropriate.
- To assist the Management team in the coordination and execution of all team merchandising activities, including inventory management, presentation quantities, promotional activities and merchandise stock flow.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers to accomplish sales and service goals.
- Assist other sales staff in periods of peak demand to ensure that customers in all areas are attended to promptly and efficiently, with waiting time reduced to a minimum.
- Takes action to problem solve or effectively communicate to manager for assistance.
- Provide manager with customer’s feedback.
- Treat all management and fellow team-members with respect to support a healthy and positive team environment.
- Plans, participates and helps monitor physical inventories as scheduled which includes inventory preparation.
- Maintain light housekeeping. Ensure retail areas and store rooms are neat, clean, hazard free and dust-free.
- Adhere to established health and safety policy and other DFS company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Attend meetings, trainings & store briefings when required, to gain greater knowledge of the business and products.
- High School diploma or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum 1 year sales/cashiering experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient with handling a POS register machine.
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends, nights and holidays. Able to work overtime hours when necessary.
- Secondary language speaking beneficial, but not required.
- Good organizational skills, Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
- Must be fluent in Arabic
- candidate should ready to work all Emirate
Job Type: Full-time
- sales/cashiering: 2 years