Sales Associate - Tommy Hilfiger
JOBLUX - Edinburgh , United Kingdom
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
Tommy Hilfiger occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points through the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands. We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe.
In 2010 Tommy Hilfiger joined the one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. As a fast growing company driven by achievement and commitment, we strive to attract people passionate about our brand who will take pride in taking our business to new levels.
Tommy Hilfiger UK & Ireland has 61 stores across full price, outlet and concessions channels located nationwide and our business portfolio will continue to grow. Our UK Head Office & Showroom is located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, London with a regional office in Dublin, Ireland. All our stores reflect the brand’s classic American cool with a modern influence that epitomize Tommy Hilfiger’s preppy heritage.
We are a business that is constantly evolving just like our product ranges. Within our stores and Head Office we strive to provide amazing opportunities, to develop our people with motivating new challeng- es and encouraging experiences. That’s why we are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join our fantastic existing team who will help the brand and business to continue to develop and flourish.
We believe the best way to achieve our values is by living them every day. Our 6 values reflect who we are, what we do, how & why we do things.
- Collaboration - Working as a team both internally & externally so we can achieve more.
- Spirit - Love what you do! Be committed in both heart and mind.
- Respect - Having a positive impact on people and our environment through being open minded and fostering trust.
- Ownership - Encouraging yourself to work towards shaping a better future for the company.
- Quality - Doing what we do, and doing it well. We make sure that we prioritize our products and build long lasting working relationships with colleagues & customers alike. Detail is key!
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Make the impossible, possible! We aren’t afraid to do things differently and embrace change around us. This allows us to be at the forefront of innovation and never give up on good opportunities!
When it comes to shopping at Tommy Hilfiger, our customers only deserve the very best instore experience we can offer. As a sales associate you will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
Your individual personality, confidence and sense of style will play a huge role in the store to meet targets, exceed customer requirements and maximize turnover. On a day to day basis you will be one of our Tommy Hilfiger Brand Ambassadors engaging with our customers, building relationships and using your product knowledge to advise, educate and excite our customers.
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and possess successful link selling skills to drive business. Holding the ability to outfit build for customers will be essential, our Sales Associates should also be able to make further product recommendations.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers, to secure regular clienteles where possible.
- Being a Brand Ambassador and maintaining a keen interest in current fashion and market trends.
- Ensuring shop and stock room maintenance, presentation and organisation issues are addressed in an appropriate manner.
- Show flexibility and innovation when reacting to the changing business environment, for instance during season store trading hours.
Job Type: Part-time
- retail sales: 2 years
Source: Tommy Hilfiger