Store Manager - Orlebar Brown, Dubai Mall | Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Orlebar Brown launched in March 2007 as a more tailored approach to men’s beach and swim shorts. Based on the traditional pattern of a tailored pair of trousers for men, and with their distinctive side fasteners, they are not just a swim short: they are the original and best shorts you can swim in.
The brand has rapidly gained global recognition and is now sold online at www.orlebarbrown.com (with five local websites: UK, USA, Germany, France and Australia), in five standalone stores in London and a further thirteen globally, as well as being distributed in over 350 leading retailers around the globe.
We are now launching our first store in the middle east and are looking for strong team players to join us on our journey in establishing Orlebar Brown as the luxury choice lifestyle brand for holiday clothes to wear every day.
As a Store Manager, your key responsibilities will be to maximize store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales, reduce stock loss and maintain cost control. Assist in delivering the highest levels of motivation and development of team members and individual and store compliance with all company regulations and procedures.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Driving sales on a consistent manner daily, weekly and monthly to achieve set budgeted and forecasted sales goals
- Creating strategic training plans and initiatives in store to increase ATV, UPT and Conversion results and planned targets
- Ensure the store teams deliver exceptional world class luxury service and experience to all our customers through leading by example and acting as a role model and brand ambassador. Plan and activate regular training and coaching sessions to improve staff skills, behaviors and confidence
- Train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent KPI results and are regularly trained taking appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- Operational excellence in store through following compliance processes accurately and diligently. Regular reviews of store procedures and logs to maintain store compliance levels, including stock management processes, security, weekly POS and stock checks, banking, cash, discounts, returns, visitor logs, opening and closing logs and others
- Responsible for all inventories in store, ensuring minimizing of damages and loss both internal and external. Organizing and initiating weekly and cycle counts to maintain health of stock and meet business shrinkage targets as well as developing behaviors and processes in store to alleviate any risk or loss. Prepare for and conduct annual store stock-takes in a timely and accurate manner.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will have 5 years sales experience in a retail environment preferably luxury fashion working as a Store Manager. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with Industry knowledge and problem solving abilities. You will be proficient in MS Office and Inventory Management systems.
As the UAE’s largest retailer of luxury watches and jewellery, we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities.
The key to our success is the team that works here; and we reward and celebrate success! We reward our team with a competitive salary, achievable bonus scheme and a range of competitive benefits. Providing you the opportunity to grow and develop we offer unrivaled career opportunities for progression.
Source: Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons