Trainer - Al-Futtaim
JOBLUX - الرياض , Saudi Arabia
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The trainer sets and implements annual training plan.
He has a direct action on salespersons and managers.
He ensure the staff is knowledgeable and carries any of his action within the frame of the highest luxury standards.
Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
Set-up and adjustment of training plan (10% of time)
- Identifies organizes the priority in terms of training
- Create a yearly weekly, monthly and yearly calendar
- Organize his action on a monthly basis, in order to inform in advance all participants and to share his vision with all his interlocutors
Creation of the trainings sequence and materials (30% of time)
- Creates training module for salespersons
- Creates training module for managers, in order for them to maximize the performance of the salespersons
- Support all his trainings by professional materials and documents, in line with the luxury positioning of the store
Implementation of the training (50% of time)
- The Trainer actively engages each participant to its training, and pushes them to have an active participation
- Group Training
- One to one coaching and debriefing (with a focus on selling technique)
- Role play
- Training in situ
- Training in classroom
Reports and measurement of each action (10% of time)
- Each Training is supported by ten evaluation by the participants
- The Training consolidates reports in order to measure satisfaction
- The trainer links his action with sales figures in order to measure the impact of his action
- The trainer actively participates to group commercial meetings, and brings there his analytics, reports of his actions, and suggestion of improvement to develop the business
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
Minimum 5 years as trainer in retail industry.
Good verbal & written communication skills
Capability to conceptualize and elaborate in detail each sequence of the trainings from the scratch
Work in autonomy
Behavioural Competencies :
Communicative energy and enthusiasm
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.