CRM Analyst - joyce.com
JOBLUX - Hong Kong
A pioneer in luxury retail, Joyce was the first to discover and introduce international designers to Hong Kong in 1971. Today it collaborates with the world’s most talented creatives to provide a personalised and unique edit of the very best fashion collections within sleek and modern surroundings.
A purveyor of taste and style, Joyce’s portfolio also includes beauty retail concepts for men and women and art galleries in Beijing and Paris that celebrate artists from all walks of life.
Joyce is also committed to nurturing extraordinary talents from East and West through innovative and inspiring projects that go beyond the fashion realm. With its unique cross-cultural perspective, Joyce has launched groundbreaking collaborations that have catapulted China’s most respected artists onto the global stage.
- Develop and manage CRM related reports and analysis to monitor performance for CRM campaigns and other marketing programs on regular basis
- Proactively review CRM database to ensure data accuracy and be able to support all CRM initiatives effectively
- Identify the target segment for different CRM initiatives, which can help with member retention and loyalty
- Provide recommendations and identify improvement areas to enrich customer journey
- Manage the end-to-end process of CRM campaign and liaise with store teams to understand the customer profiles
- Degree holder in Marketing/Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in CRM/Membership Management
- Experience in luxury retail industry will be an advantage
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills to manage database analyses
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, Words & PowerPoint)