HR Business Partner - Sommet Education
JOBLUX.FR - Clarens, VD , Switzerland
Sommet Education is the world’s most extensive network of hospitality management institutions. It provides premium education through accredited programmes in two institutions on seven campuses around the world. Each institution offers a balanced curriculum of practical training, business management skills and a multicultural experience to prepare students for an international career in the fast-growing global hospitality industry.
Our approach to education is unique and entirely different from other universities or institutions. The learning and teaching environment not only provides a holistic education, but continually exposes students to a range of industry networks in the areas of luxury, finance, real estate as well as hotels, resorts and events companies. Our student’s success in their chosen career is what drives us as an organisation.
Our core values resonate with you?
You are a team player, assertive and emphatic, you are driven to engage your community and promote cohesion…
Sommet Education is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support employees and business managers in our headquarter office. This role will report to the Chief People Officer located in Clarens.
- Support organizational effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions and initiatives aligned to business priorities and the global HR strategy.
- Strategic HR business partner to a group of global business functions (IT, Finance, Communication, Legal, HR) and partner with these functions to advise and solve all strategic HR matters (such as organizational design, reorganization, performance, change management, talent review and development).
- Provide high quality and operational services to employees and business managers (with cross-company functions) in the corporate head office (80 employees).
- Advise Business Managers on Swiss labor law, internal policies and processes and provide guidance and proactive support to deal with employee relations issues.
- Lead and/or participate actively in HR projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and “Brevet Fédéral » in Human Resources.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role covering employment law and compliance, relations with collaborators, compensation plans, talent acquisition and development, engagement, performance management, workforce and succession planning.
- A track record of strong coaching and influence up/down and across the organization.
- Strong expertise in Swiss employment law and social security system is required.
- Excellent command of the English and French language both written and oral.
- Outstanding client-orientation and service skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a cross functional way.
- Autonomous and enthusiastic.
Location: Clarens/Montreux (VD)
Type of contract: Permanent position at 100%
Start Date: Immediately or upon agreement
HR Business Partner (HQ)