About this job
Fine Art Sales Consultant - National Geographic Fine Art
JOBLUX - Maui, HI , United States
The Fine Art Sales Consultant is responsible for generating sales for National Geographic | Fine Art Galleries and providing outstanding customer service. You will be selling unique fine art photography from recognized, award winning Photographers. We offer excellent employee benefits to include paid vacation, matching 401k and excellent health benefits. If you have a passion for art and a strong sales background National Geographic | Fine Art Galleries would love to speak with you.
The Fine Art Consultant is responsible for generating sales, providing outstanding customer service in accordance with Company guidelines, performing routine operational tasks as assigned by the Gallery Director, maintaining the overall appearance of the gallery and safeguarding Company assets.
Positive Attitude, Results Driven, Brand Knowledge, Client Relation Management, Professional Communication, Time Management, Flexibility
- Represent the National Geographic Brand
- Provide superior client service
- Achieve personal revenue targets
- Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual personal revenue targets
- Maintains client relationships through regularly scheduled follow up via emails & phone calls
- Meets monthly clienteling and lead generation goals
- Assists with the execution of in-gallery events and gallery marketing initiatives.
- Drives attendance at in-gallery events via clienteling
- Ensure high levels of guest satisfaction through excellent service
- Understands and adheres to all gallery operational procedures including, but not limited to, opening and closing guidelines, inventory display and presentation guidelines, etc.
- Monitors the production, shipping and movement of client on behalf of the client as their advocate
- Ensures facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Exhibits proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Office 365, CRM and POS system
Strengths for Success:
- Prior Fine Art Gallery experience highly desired
- Ability to meet monthly, quarterly and annual gallery revenue targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients via clienteling
- Ability to learn and effectively convey product information
- Ability to create loyalty to the brand and promote sell-through
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external
- 2-3 years of luxury retail sales experience required
- Previous clienteling experience which includes the cultivation of repeat customers and the prospecting of high end clients, is required. Ideal candidates have established client books.
- Experience executing in-store events and driving customer attendance via clienteling strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a luxury product
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis, is required
- Foreign language skills strongly preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; be able to lift up to 50lbs. All duties are performed while standing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
About this company
JOBLUX is the first niche social network for luxury brands professionals and students/alumni. Our network is present globally in more than 27 countries and translated in over 9 languages. All luxury market fans keep up in an easy to use and rich quality content portal in order to succeed their niche networking, job hunt, read news, grow and collaborate.