Key Holder - Kate Spade
JOBLUX - Heathrow , United Kingdom
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade has more than 450 specialty and outlet shops in 47 countries around the world. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade.
we are looking for a retail keyholder to drive the team in our store in Heathrow terminal 2.
the keyholder responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Client & Service Expert
- expertise in the development of a clientele
- model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach
- build and maintain new/existing client relationships
- maintain clientele and thank you note standards
- demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- achievement of personal sales goals
- educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them
- ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles
- foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere
Building Brand Equity
- understand and can communicate the kate spade brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer
- ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
- ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained
- perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility
- accurately processes all pos transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- adherence to kate spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures
Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Abilities Required
- passion for fashion & retail
- confident to talk to our customers and meet their needs
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- advanced cash handling skill
- detail oriented
- proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
- available to work store schedule, as needed in accordance to the airports 365 day a year trading pattern, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, bank holidays and nationally observed holidays including Easter Sunday, New Years Day and Christmas Day
- standing for extended periods of time
- able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- comfortable climbing ladders
- three years prior retail experience in similar retail environment (luxury/fashion/lifestyle/travel retail)
- 5 years of uninterrupted references with no employment/education/benefits gaps of more than 28 days.
- eligibility to work in the UK
- a clean criminal record with no unspent convictions
This role is subject to a three month probationary period, during which time, the candidate will be required to have a full airside security pass issued to them
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- supervisor/keyholder: 1 year
- luxury retail/fashion retail: 3 years