SALES PROFESSIONAL, PART -TIME - RALPH LAUREN, PRINCE STREET - Ralph Lauren
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Purpose and Scope: Achieve individual sales goals by consistently delivering a memorable customer shopping experience and providing the highest level of service to guests.
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon annual sales volume objectives.
- Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales.
- Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service.
- Always be approachable, accessible, and gracious in all business interactions
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of product and visual presentation standards in order to effectively service customers.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with visual presentation standards.
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to, daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, & floor changeovers.
- Strives to develop the ability to maintain an environment that projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo’s lifestyle philosophy.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of retail Sales Experience, preferably within the luxury retail environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management, and co-workers.
- Demonstrated passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand and desire to grow in one’s career with the company.
- Collaborative team player willing to partner with and support all departments.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.