POSITION VACANCY : Boutique Manager – Pop-Up Polo Park
BUSINESS UNIT: Nespresso
REPORTS TO: Senior Regional Boutique Manager - Central
‘’Passionate People, great careers’’
Are you interested in the world of coffee? Do you want to use your passion to curate an exquisite client experience? Are you a dynamic individual looking to join a team that motivates you and takes pride in working hard and exceeding objectives?
Joining Nespresso means embarking on a unique adventure within a growing, innovative company. At Nespresso, you will learn about our passion for perfection and for the exceptional, and about our values, which are guided by this same passion: Nespresso excellence .
Your career in Luxury Retail awaits you!
M ISSION OF THE J OB
Guarantee the smooth daily running of the Boutique in order to ensure sales & profit performance and Customer Service level.
Set the sales and qualitative objectives for the Boutique
• Quantitative: Achieve the sales and profitability targets as defined in the annual budget, avoidance of stock-outs, stock status.
• Qualitative: Quality of service, customer satisfaction, as measured by , the state of the Boutique,
• Organize Management Meetings and Monthly Team Meetings to align on target & priorities
Ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience
• Ensure that the organization runs smoothly with regards to customer expectations (reception, waiting time, tastings)
• Monitor and improve Boutique service level according to Nespresso directives by continuously evaluating the quality of service/messages and give individual feedback to the Boutique Coffee Specialists.
• Respond appropriately to customer complaints
• Proactively ensure the accuracy of the Customer Database
Develop People: build, motivate and manage the team
• Define and build the necessary structure
• Recruit, manage and motivate the team of Coffee Specialists.
• Manage and comply with the HR and Line Manager’s Planning Cycle
• Train and coach the Boutique Coffee Specialists, ensure that Boutique Management staff is respecting the Nespresso five attributes: Warmth & Empathy, Experience, Retailer spirit, Responsiveness and Style
• Coaching and Development of the Assistant Boutique Managers and eventual other direct reports
• Ensure the implementation of a regular coaching program for Boutiques, monitor results in order to enhance and improve the Customer Experience in Boutiques
Boutique Excellence Operations Procedures
• Ensure that the different areas in the Boutique are in accordance with the international guidelines.
• Establish plans and allocate the daily tasks to team members and ensure enough staff coverage based on sales forecast (sourcing from Nessoft)
• Implement and monitor the application of cash collection procedures.
• Organize maintenance of the Boutique and manage the related files.
• Transmit necessary information to other departments to ensure the smooth running of the Boutique (security, cleanliness of premises, maintenance)
• Ensure weekly & Monthly reporting, ensure IT systems function correctly
Inventory Management: Boutique Stock Control
• Anticipate the requirements for each area of activity and ensure continuous adequate stocks, place orders, check the deliveries.
• Define the optimal delivery plan (frequency / cost / product availability) and optimize the stock holding areas.
• Monitor out of Stock situation
• Implement and fully responsible for the application of operational procedures and follow the Quality & SHE systems , including the compliance to all Nestle Nespresso, CARE guidelines & standards and to local regulatory requirements.
• Motivate team to help implementation of quality standards.
• Ensure that the different areas in the Boutique are in accordance with the international guidelines
• Accountable that every incident / hazard is reported according to procedure (within 24hrs to SHE Mgr with appropriate forms)
• Compliance to Control & Policy Documents: Boutique Deleted Order, Free Goods & Credit Note & Returns
W E’RE L OOKING F OR
· Completion of higher education at a university or a specialist college
• Minimum 4-5 years of extensive professional experience in Retail (all additional experience in hospitality and up-market hotel, tourism, etc is a plus).
• Experience in customer complaint management
• Experience in project management processes and change management
• Experience in people management (internal & external), motivation and development of direct reports
• Ability to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds the customer expectations
• Experience with the implementation of systems and policies with regards to retail
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team-building skills
• The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings
• Knowledge of coffee from the source to in the cup
W E O FFER
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Full benefits package
• A young and dynamic team
• A growth environment favoring the development of competencies
JOINING THE NESPRESSO TEAM IS JOINING A HIGH PERFORMANCE
CULTURE WHERE YOU CAN PROGRESS IN YOUR CAREER!
W HO W E A RE
Our story began 30 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea- to create the perfect cup of coffee. Nestle Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance.
We are now in more than 60 countries and our team has grown well beyond 10500 employees. Nespresso Canada continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we are just getting started.
Nespresso Canada a division of Nestle SA Suisse, the world's largest food company.
Nespresso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us.
: Nestlé Canada Inc.