Fashion Division Manager - Chalhoub Group
JOBLUX - UAE , United Arab Emirates
Are you a Senior Retail Leader? Do you have multisite management experience and know how to get the best out of a team? Love the latest in Fashion? Could you comfortably cover an area stretching across Emirates, Qatar and Saudi?
Then here’s a business you can lead and grow with some of the world leading brands Max Mara, Max Mara Weekend and Marina Rinaldi.
Through inspiring and engaging teams, you’ll help to deliver the business plan and strong commercial sales performance, while at the same time ensuring that our customer experience is world leading. That means recruiting smart switched-on people, then offering coaching and development so they are skilled at leading their own teams instore.
In this very challenging and dynamic job you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Sales performance and P&L management of 11 stores
- Setting of all the store KPI’s
- Provide customer understanding, capture insights, new trends, opportunities and threats
- Recruit, Lead, Coach, motivate & Develop Sales, Marketing and Buying teams team to deliver an
- Execute the sales strategy and plans to deliver the short and long-term objectives of the
- Ensure that clear expectations and accountabilities are set for all team members so that they
- Work across internal teams to develop and grow strong digital platform and challenge the status
You may already be making your mark in a similar role within Fashion Retail and you’ll know retail inside out. We’re looking for someone who has an exemplary track record of getting the best out of a multisite team as they are at hitting targets and meeting deadlines. To fit the bill, you’ll need to have mastered the art of sales, show you have a flair for customer service and prove you’re an outstanding coach.
- A real people manager
- Proven track record in leading a team within the Fashion Retail
- You have analytical skills with a can-do attitude.
- 7+ years leading multi site sales
- A natural connector who loves networking, influencing and negotiating
- Strong commercial acumen and digital exposure
- A proven track record of driving significant sales growth successfully
- You have a high level of organization skills and detail oriented
- You are autonomous and driven
- You are comfortable in fast paced environments
- Knowledge of GCC region a plus
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Competitive base salary plus excellent bonus potential
- A company that is committed to diversity & inclusion
- The opportunity to help change the future of the way people work
- The opportunity to build a career with a world-class luxury retail marketing team
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite canteen serving delicious daily lunch