VIE CRM Project Executive / Dubaï - Parfums Christian Dior Orient
JOBLUX - UAE , United Arab Emirates
The VIE CRM Executive will be part of the regional Marketing team for Parfums Christian Dior. He - she will report to the CRM, Digital and E-Commerce Manager. This new position is required to drive the Brand Digital & CRM transformation.
1/ Optimization of the database to meet with CRM KPIs
- Increase new client profiles creation and leverage opt-in
- Upgrade the quality of the data captured and participate in data cleaning
- Monitor link sales rate, recruitment rate, loyalty rate and anti-churn rate
2/ Provide strong guidance to markets and drive CRM performance
- Create monthly KPIs reports for each market
- Build an action plan per market and drive for results
3/ Execute CRM communication:
- Monthly newsletters creation (content adaptation to meet with market specificities)
- Brief and follow-up with graphic designer and digital agency
- Creation of retailer's assets (newsletters and social media)
4/ Participate in the integration of 2 new CRM tools (BI tool + campaign management tool)
- Enroll a training on the new tool and provide guidance to the newly equipped markets
- Pilot the integration with involved third parties (headquarter, IT, markets...)
- Ensure the perfect execution of the campaigns (creation, targeting, broadcast and analyses)
5/ Manage the iPad tool capturing data in emerging markets
- Monthly follow-up
- Upgrade of the tool for more efficiency
- Roll out in emerging markets (training and coaching)
6/ Active participation in CRM event for boutiques and regional retailers
7/ Participate in the forecast of CRM gifts
- Eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
- Master's degree preferred; Area of study in Engineering School or Business School
- 2 years of professional experience in CRM
- Sensitivy to the luxury industry
- Strong knowledge in using CRM BI tool and campaign managing tool such as Neolane
- Ability to think strategically about complex problems and offer solutions
- Proactive. Results oriented. Autonomous, self-motivated. Fast and flexible
- French and English mandatory, Arabic is a plus
VIE Details :
This VIE mission is based in Dubaï, for 12 months (renewable if needed).
Start date : Autumn 2018
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx