Tailoring Specialist - Burberry Limited
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
In the role of Tailoring Specialist you will provide a personalised iconic customer experience through your passion, product knowledge and technical expertise. You will also be required to achieve and exceed set financial targets and Key Performance Indicators and to be responsible for overall running and operations of Tailoring in stores.
- Embrace and exhibit the Burberry brand, have sound tailoring skills, knowledge and experience and strong sales ability.
- Have a sound understanding of garment fitting, knowledge of fabrics, styling and manufacturing techniques while being perceptive of the customer’s needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of garment construction and men’s suiting techniques.
- Deliver impeccable advice on the product, providing accurately calculating lead times and cost to ensure the customer’s expectations are managed.
- Return unsold inventory to the regional hubs within the company guidelines.
- Achieve set financial targets on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis.
- Liaise and update the General Manager regarding all financial targets and weekly reports relating to the department.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer experience.
- Cultivate customer relationships to create loyalty and foster brand ambassadors.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service at all times within the store.
- Show a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the luxury retail market.
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming and portray an appropriate brand and company image at all times.
- Develop an effective working relationship with all members of the store team to ensure a one store, one team approach.
- Adhere to the merchandising guidelines.
- Particpating in stocktaking as required and to ensure accurate counting of stock.
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Comply to Company products and standards
- Be aware of and follow company procedures in relation to loss prevention.
- Understand and comply with Health and Safety procedures in the store.
- Customer Service
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Relevant qualification in Fashion and Design/Tailoring.
- Educated to a good standard, including qualification in Maths and English.
- Experience in tailoring and alterations for suiting.