Retail Sales Assistant - Olivia Burton
JOBLUX - Covent Garden , United Kingdom
About Olivia Burton
Olivia Burton is an exciting fashion and lifestyle business which was set up six years ago. The company was founded by two entrepreneur’s Jemma and Lesa who met when studying at the London College of Fashion. After completing their degrees, they took up buying roles working for the likes of ASOS, Selfridges and Topshop. In 2012, after noticing a significant gap in the market for stylish, fashionable watches at an affordable price, the duo decided to join forces and set up their own business; Olivia Burton.
Mixing vintage styles with catwalk trends, Olivia Burton designs are strikingly original. The coveted brand launches new collections of directional styles every two months, allowing Olivia Burton to react to seasonal trends and offer the consumer constant newness. Last year the brand launched a jewellery range as a natural expansion of their product offering.
In July 2017 Olivia Burton was acquired by Movado Group, a $500m global watch group with watch licenses including Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger and Lacoste. This acquisition positions Olivia Burton for accelerated global growth.
About The Role
Olivia Burton is opening the doors to its first luxury retail store in the heart of Covent Garden.
As a sales assistant you are the first point of interaction with the client and it is down to you to ensure the customer receives a quality reception as well as establishing consumer loyalty and satisfaction. It is for this reason that a sales assistant is key to Olivia Burton.
As an experienced sales assistant you will be a brand ambassador that delivers outstanding customer service. You will be driving sales on the boutique floor and be passionate about fashion and current trends. You will be able to demonstrate behaviors that lead to high trust and accountability.
- Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI´s as defined by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives
- Replenishing the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures whilst respecting the visual merchandising standards
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities. Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean and stocked
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
- Deal with customer enquiries and refunds professionally and effectively, converting refunds into sales opportunities where possible
- Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
- Unpacking merchandise, stock checks and securing security tags when needed
- Providing excellent customer service following the Olivia Burton procedures
- Acting as a role-model to implementing the internal procedures, the company standards and the product awareness
- Providing active support by sharing knowledge as a brand expert, in order to help develop new staff correctly with the aim of achieving the store goal
About the Candidate
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of driving sales
- The ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation, ambition and drive
- Demonstrate initiative, decisiveness and effective problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Highly organised and able to work under high pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- An awareness of the local area
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
- Shopify experience preferable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- GCSE or equivalent
- Covent Garden