Fashion Consultant - Ginza Fashion LLC
JOBLUX - Dubai , United Arab Emirates
To initialize and close sales transactions with customers visiting the shop, offering them qualified advice on the collections and products in the store, with a view to maximizing sales, as well as enable them to enjoy an enjoyable shopping experience, while respecting and projecting at all times the Brand’s image and values.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Attend to customers visiting the shop, initiate sales process, offer them qualified advice on the available products, pay attention to the customers’ tastes, and close the sale in order to reach sales targets and render the customer happy.
- Work regularly on the merchandising in order to create the best display of products and the nicest visual ambiance in the store needed to boost sales. In order to achieve this, you will have to replenish stocks as often as required, think of pushing the slow-moving items, of establishing a good balance between new and old collections, a good balance between full retail priced items and discounted items, and all other ways you might think of to maximize the Company’s business.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of customers visiting the store. Communicate with the customers all information regarding the special offers, sales, promotions & events to maximize the business goals of the Company.
- Update the product knowledge through personal readings, following the latest fashion trends around the world in order to be able to provide confident and relevant advice to customers.
- Gather market intelligence and competition information in order to be aware of what’s happening around your brand, learn about your competitors, and stay ahead of it.
Summary of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of fashion trends around the world.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English language. Arabic is a plus.
- Perfectly groomed in store.
Summary of Qualifications & Experience
- Education & Competency
- Graduate in business management from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail, quality & accuracy.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in high-end luxury fashion retail industry.
- Proven track record of retail store management.
- Experience of creating sales culture and driving sales.
- UAE experience would be ideal.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED7,000.00 /month
- Luxury Fashion Retail: 3 years
- High school or equivalent