Top Salesperson - Stuart Weitzman
JOBLUX - Dallas, TX , United States
Stuart Weitzman is a company with rich heritage and a prestige unmatched in the global luxury footwear and handbag industry. For more than 30 years, every pair has been handcrafted using the finest materials and meticulously engineered for a flawless fit. Today, Stuart Weitzman is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories brand, producing innovative accessories for every woman for every occasion.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
*The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in supporting to...
- Welcoming each and every client into our store.
- Ensuring that each client is assisted and advised as needed.
- Offering a beverage to all clients in line with the SW etiquette guidelines.
- Lead in answering the phone calls to the store and providing information on all client inquiries.
- Liaise between selling professionals and back of house support to assist with the selling process.
- Oversee all outgoing and incoming PR pulls and returns.
- Ensure proper handling of incoming and outgoing messenger deliveries.
- Responsible for ringing all POS sales for clients and completing the selling ceremony.
- Managing and transacting all returns/exchanges via the POS system.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing repairs.
- Assist with incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain a fully stocked store.
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Assisting with Tapestry corporate customers including, Stuart Weitzman, Coach, and Kate Spade.
- Additional tasks to support the business as needed.
*The accomplished individual will possess...
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred.
- Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet).
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and peers at all times.
- Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up ten pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Retail Sales: 2 years