Area Sales Manager, Export Europe Luxury - Coty Inc.
JOBLUX.FR - Genf, GE , Switzerland
AREA SALES MANAGER
Luxury Export Europe
Reporting Directly to the Export Key Account Director, this position will lead the Market-share, Sales, Profit and In-store performance across the Coty Luxury portfolio of brands, in a cluster of markets operated through full service distributors. This is a development position for a young talented professional that looks to lay excellent foundations for his/her corporate career.
- Achieve Market SHARE, SALES and PROFIT Plan
- Manage full PnL for the area to reach sales and profit targets.
- Define the Key Busines Drivers in every market to drive Market Share
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within area.
- DISTRIBUTOR management
- Develop strong working relationship with assigned Distributors, across a cluster of markets.
- Drive commercial negotiations at distributor corporate (HQ) field.
- Work through distributors to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop space & locations, investments, promotions…)
- Day-to-day management working with the multifunctional team based in Geneva and Germany.
- Forecasting responsibilities on saleable and non-saleable goods
- Implementation of MARKETING Support plans
- Together with the European Marketing team and through the respective Distributor teams, define and organize marketing, launch and promotional plans.
- Ensure that merchandising, builds and visual implementation is in line with corporate and brand guidelines.
- Enable the distributors to negotiate promotional activities to develop the business.
- Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking etc.)
A cluster of markets within Luxury Export Europe
- Reach Markets share, Sales and Profit targets
- Work with a variety of people from various business and cultural background
- Build account relationships.
- Implement a variety of brand strategies
- Manage tight deadlines
- Able to work independently & follow through with practical, actionable application
- Travel 30-40% of the time
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills required
- A sharp eye for in-store excellence in execution
- Passion for managing a business, identifying opportunities and executing them
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications.
- Language: Fluent English. Other languages considered a plus.
- University Graduate, Economy or business related.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales.
- Industry knowledge & Distributor Management experience a plus, but not essential