Senior Key Account Manager - TREXE Luxury - Coty Inc.
JOBLUX.FR - Genf, GE , Switzerland
Senior Key Account Manager – TREXE Luxury
COTY GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
COTY is seeking a talented, highly motivated and energetic individual to join COTY's Global Travel Retail team. As Key Account Manager, you will report to the Key Account Director, working with one of the biggest European Retailers having operations across Europe and Africa. You enjoy using your analytical skills to find business driving ideas and follow through your ideas to execution. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to join one of the world’s largest beauty companies.
HR Contact: DAVID CAUSSE, HR Director Global Travel Retail & Export Europe
1. Achieve SALES and PROFIT Plan
- Together with the Key Account Director, manage the PnL for one of the Top 3 Retailers in Europe & Africa.
- Define commercial strategy for each channel in line with budget targets in order to reach sales and profitability levels requested.
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within the region (new brands listing, distribution expansion).
2. KEY ACCOUNT management
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with the retailer.
- Drive commercial negotiations at HQ and Regional level to maximize all business aspects (space & location, distribution, promotions and more) of your fully owned customer channels and total business drivers.
- Support the Key Account Director in annual commercial negotiations.
- Market Intelligence: gather and analyze market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking) and propose ideas that drive market share and sell-in.
3. PEOPLE management
- Manage the Retail Specialist team and ensure it has clear guidance on priorities and goals to be delivered on sell-out (targets, distribution, merchandizing).
- Pro-actively work with the multi-functional team to ensure excellent execution of the sales plans
- Manage and drive a team of Retail Specialists.
- Work with a variety of people from various business and cultural background.
- Build account relationships at corporate and store level.
- Implement a variety of brand strategies.
- Manage tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently & follow through with practical, actionable application.
- Travel 20-30% of the time.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications.
- Language: Fluent English, another major European language is a plus (French, German, Spanish).
- University Graduate, Economy or business related. MBA preferred.
- Min. 4 to 7 years’ experience in sales. International exposure.
- Industry knowledge & Travel Retail experience a plus, but not essential.
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, with a purpose to celebrate and liberate the diversity of consumers’ beauty. Its strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty operates three divisions – Coty Consumer Beauty, which is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel; Coty Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy; and Coty Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional and OPI.
Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seek to minimize its impact on the environment.
We are a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our main offices are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.